Sunday, November 23, 2008

Latest project



After the last tab curtain project, I decided to try something a bit smaller.  Tah-dah: a nursing cover (a.k.a. Ta-Ta Tent, or my favorite, Hooter Hider).  I love these things!  The neckline is stiff and bows out, so you can see your wee one without flashing everyone in the room.  Brilliant.  Wish I had invented these.  Alas, I'll have to settle for copying them.  

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your sewing skills are HOT!

Paige said...

Looks really good! I hope you realize this means you have to make me one or show me how you made it when I get pregnant. So you have a while to perfect it.

Paige said...

Ok, so I really want the pattern for that because one of my friends is about to have a baby and I want ot give that to her for a baby shower. EMAIL ME