Saturday, February 6, 2010
Numero tres
It's a little late for a breaking news-type announcement, but I'm expecting #3 in early May. That makes me 6 months pregnant, but I might as well be 8 by the look of things. I guess my body is showing off its stellar memory of my previous pregnancies, because I sure seem to be bigger sooner. Oh well, at least I'm past the stage when acquaintances' eyes seem to linger on your stomach trying to decipher if it's holiday weight gain they spy or something more significant. No, we didn't find out the gender, although I was THIS close. May 11th is the official due date. I've already notified the local fire department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You should probably just go ahead and sleep at the hospital starting May 1.
Congrats. I'm jealous of your Hawaiin trip without kids. Tell your friend to ad me to the invite list next time around.
By the way...I would like you to post some pregnancy pictures please! That or just move down here so I can see you! I'll accept either.
Yay for number three! Only two more months!
Post a Comment