Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seriously?



Could Sebastian be 4 years old already!? Today is the day, and I couldn't be more grateful for this little guy. I just wish time would slow up a bit. He's lost his toddler figure and now sports the thin torso and legs of a real little boy. He still believes I know about everything and am perfectly just and patient. You and I know better, of course, but it can be our little secret.

I couldn't even begin to catalog all of his incredible qualities here, so instead I'll leave you with a recent conversation.

Sebastian: Uncle Neil, how do you get money?
Neil: I'm a photographer -- that's how I get money.
Sebastian: Oh. {After a moment's pause..} It's hard for me to get money, because I have to find it.

Happy Birthday, my little man!

2 comments:

Paige said...

He may be sporting the little boy torso, but he at least still has panda!! He can't be too old then right? HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTION!!

Jessica said...

He does look like a little boy! Amazing. Four years...which means you have been gone for THREE. I hate it. Come back.