Tuesday, April 28, 2009

30.

The number of years of life experience I now have.
Also, the number of minutes that Mia screamed during her first swimming lesson.

20.
The number of cupcakes I baked this week.

10.
The number of kids who will be attending Sebastian's dinosaur birthday party this weekend.

9.
The number of months we've had Daddy all to ourselves.

8.
The number of weeks until we are forced to decide where to go from here.

7.
The number of girls at church I am fortunate enough to work with.

6.
The number of books I've read so far this year.

5.
The number of wonderful neighbors on my cul-de-sac.

4.
The number of pacifiers Mia owns.

3.
The number of Office episodes I have waiting to watch.

2.
The number of kickboxing classes I've been able to attend in the past week.

1 1/2.
The number of hours it took my two junior helpers and me to wash the car Saturday.

1.
The number of pacifiers I can currently find.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What's with these 0 comments? I can't bear it so I (Scott's mom) will say how much I enjoyed reading your past several posts. And such darling pictures of your kids. And I'm not just sayin.