Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Our hero
Sebastian has a new found interest in dressing up. First, as a cowboy - thanks to our newly acquired stuffed horse and child-size cowboy hat. Today he arrived in our bedroom and asked, "Guys, guys, do you know what I am!?" We were a bit befuddled until he informed us that he was a fireman! Why, of course! Why couldn't I see that before?
By the way, he's also got 4 layers on underneath the footie pj's. Most impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I'm a little disappointed that you couldn't pick out INSTANTLY that he was a fireman! You may be losing your edge. :) I can hear just the way he would be saying "guys, guys". Too cute.
So cute! That kid's got moxie.
That's real cute. Did he really call you "guys?" Jack does that to us and it always makes me laugh, like we're all three-year-olds hanging out or something.
That is awesome! I could hear him say, "guys, guys" too. He looks just like Sam. Super cute kiddos. MIss you guys btw.
Post a Comment