That is so sad, yet at the same time kinda funny. But only since I know he's ok. I still want to see pictures of your newly painted kitchen and bathroom!
I'm so excited to have your blog! Your kids are so cute. Plus, you make having two look totally doable which is just the example I need days before #2 comes... And, Jack has the same pj's as Sebastian. We really need to live close again!
3 comments:
That is so sad, yet at the same time kinda funny. But only since I know he's ok. I still want to see pictures of your newly painted kitchen and bathroom!
I second the demand for photos of the kitchen! Sebastian would not have wiped out had that other BIGGER kid watched where he was going!
I'm so excited to have your blog! Your kids are so cute. Plus, you make having two look totally doable which is just the example I need days before #2 comes... And, Jack has the same pj's as Sebastian. We really need to live close again!
Post a Comment